Friday, January 18, 2008

Sunny Days

The weather over last weekend was beautiful.  Sunny, cool breeze, perfect weather for the end of March.  Yes, I yearn for the days of ice storms and being stuck inside.  However, I won't be bitter.  Especially when Bronwen looks so cute in her hat.

We went outside for about an hour to enjoy the day--Bronwen was on her blanket in the front yard, eating leaves.  TJ and I were chatting with the neighbor, unaware of the leaf eating incident--until she gaged and spat it out.  This is one of the many reasons she isn't allowed to play in gravel yet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bronwen,

I love your hat. I wish had one but my head is too big. Enjoy wearing cute hats while you can!

I love you
Hatless Aunt Jan

mimi said...

At least I'm not the only one needing a spelling course.

mimi said...

If you were here Bronwen we'd be building a snowlady on the mountain house deck and I'd give you snow to eat and you would giggle and giggle and then I'd start and we'd both fall down and make snow angels....

sigh....

Anonymous said...

Bronwen,

I know you have been partying because of my birthday but get back to writing :)

I miss you,
XOXO
Aunt Jan

Anonymous said...

That hat is definately cute, and your dad should get one just like it. I agree that leaves don't taste very good... just wait until you get to try play dough!

Anonymous said...

12 days of sadness I can barely type through my tears...

Someone misses you, can you guess who?