Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!

Warning: A ridiculous number of photos are to follow. Cuteness overload may be a result. The author of this blog is in no way responsible for any injury sustained due to too much smiling, laughing, or happiness sustained while viewing the pictures below.

We decided to take Bronwen trick-or-treating a little early, and it was quite sunny outside! First we tried to get some pics in front of the house. I was trying to show her where to sit.

She was just too excited to actually sit down in front of the pumpkins, so we snapped a standing picture.
T.J. made the next attempt, showing Bronwen the camera and telling her I wanted a picture. Bronwen was just as happy to stare at her daddy.Finally we gave up. She grabbed her bag and was ready for some candy action! T.J. took her down the street to get some sugary loot.After they hit a few houses and the sun was more cooperative, our neighbor took a family picture.Only then did Bronwen at last decide to sit with the pumpkins and smile .
The lion growls! We hope you all had a great Halloween!

5 comments:

Jana said...

I saved these pics for this morning to cheer me up! I have a huge smile now. I am going to go roar through my day now.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That outfit is adorable! What is it about a little girl with her nose painted? Lauren was a Kitty at this age, and It's my favorite costume to date. Bronwen looks adorable! You guys look so happy! All in all...great post!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...NEVER too many pictures!

Tiff said...

B- you make the prettiest lion!
And you have one beautiful mummy!

Allyson said...

Very sweet.