Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Almost There...

This is the last day of November and at this point I am just waiting for this new baby to arrive. Looks like s/he will be a December arrival! Of course, it is only 10:25 am, and the day is still young. I have managed to navigate fairly easily through this pregnancy, but it is exhausting trying to keep up with Bronwen and Lila. I feel bad that I don't have the energy to chase them around the house or run races up and down the hallway before bath time. Thankfully, T.J. is Super-Dad and seems to contain boundless energy and enthusiasm.

Currently I am working on stocking up the freezer and getting gifts ready for Christmas. I am just so pleased that we managed to move, unpack, organize, decorate, and all before the next St. Romain arrived! I will post some pictures of our Christmas tree farm adventures and decorations to be published later this week, just in case I am in the hospital. :-)

Here is a picture of Sneak and me on Saturday:

1 comment:

Jana said...

I suppose will we all be shocked when you surprise us with a new beach ball :)