Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Adam!

It's hard to believe that one year ago, this little guy joined our family. From the moment he entered the world, he was full of sweet smile and gentle sweetness. As he has grown, oh so quickly, he has continued to fill our lives with laughter and surprises. Sweet Adam I can't imagine our family without you! Thank you so much for your silliness, wet kisses, quiet intelligence, and all the joy you bring to each and every day! Every one comments on how large and heavy you are, but it is because you are full to the brim with love, kindness, and laughter.

2 comments:

mimi said...

Adam, you made me a proud Mimi of a beautiful grandson. I LOVE your wet kisses!! You are my heart!

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday, sweet boy! I can't wait to see you again. :)