Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Part 2

TJ took the girls to New Orleans to the Insectarium. They met up with their cousins and had a great time, so I am told. TJ took an awesome picture in the butterfly room, but not of the girls.
All the cousins! (minus Adam and the NC girls)


After the Insectarium and lunch, TJ took the girls to Story Book Land where it was rumored that one of their favorite characters was hanging out.

He wasn't in the Alice in Wonderland castle.
Nor was he in Cinderella's carriage.
They couldn't even find him on Captain Hook's pirate ship.
Right when they had all but given up hope...
They found Epossumundus and his Mama!!
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

2 comments:

Jana said...

I love these pictures and I am so excited that they were able to find Epposumondas :)

Tiff said...

Glad you had a good visit. I'm sure the butterfly farm was really cool. ;) I still love that pic of B and Lila sitting on the "couch".