Friday, February 1, 2008

Hello Kitty!

Thanks to Mimi for a super-wonderful Valentine's Day gift. Aunt Jana, never fear, Bronwen will soon be pictured in her new outfit--it is currently being laundered. Actually, for clarification: it isn't being rerouted through the books for purposes of embezzlement--just washed, dried, and smelling as fresh as spring breezes.

Mimi's package arrived last night. Bronwen was quite curious about the tall box. As usual, her trusty companion Pepper offered to give it the "smell test" to check for Anthrax and/or other harmful biological agents. Perhaps she was just inspecting it for tuna or salmon. One can never be certain. Perhaps that is why the police and FBI don't use cats for such matters.
Bronwen was excited when Pepper gave her the "all clear" to open.

Mollie also decided to help Bronwen open the box. Perhaps they can smell their own somehow; I am not sure. All I know is that soon a large, pink, spotted head was poking out of the top of the box.

It was a spotted leopard kitty from Build-a-Bear! She was wearing a Hello Kitty sparkley top and Hello Kitty slippers.


Thank you Mimi!

3 comments:

mimi said...

Happy V-day dearest Bee, Your Mimi will create matching outfits for you and your kitty. I love your expressions and can't wait to come and see you. I'll be there before you know it!!

All my love....

Anonymous said...

Bronwen,

I am jealous that you get a Hello Kitty kitty. Although I note that it is a SPARKLY Hello Kitty kitty. I just don't understand why Sparkles it hiding behind the Mimi persona.

I love you
XOXO
Aunt Jan

PS Bronwen you can live with me if your mommy and daddy have to go to jail for felonies :)

PPS Send me your stripey PJs now!!!!

Leslie said...

Love the striped jammies!!!