Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Household Chores

Kudos to my super-baby who loves to help me with my daily tasks. For instance, just today I was working feverishly on laundry. When it was time for folding the clothes, I decided to enlist the help of my child. It is never to early to teach one's offspring about pitching in with household responsibilities.

Thankfully, Bronwen was more than willing to lend her assistance, despite not yet being able to do much but destroy everything I tried to do.

By the way, she is in just her skivvies because I was going to choose her outfit from the pile. Little did I know she would enjoy being in the buff so thoroughly.

2 comments:

mimi said...

Are there no child labor laws in LA?? Jenny, if you recall, I didn't start training you in the fine art of laundry folding until you were 5 or 6 (years). Although I must admit, be it slave labor or playing with kitties, Bronwen is the happiest baby around :)

Anonymous said...

Sparkles, Sparkles, Sparkles, too bad your memory is not as sparkley as your personality. Jenny DELIVERED the clothes, I folded them. Bronwen, don't fall for it. No matter what anyone says unloading the dishwasher is NOT FUN! I will send your picket signs down soon. Power to the people!

XOXO
Aunt Jan