Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Trip Pt 1

I will publish several sections since there is just so much to share.

Part 1:
Saturday, March 15th we awaken at an unGodly hour and drive to the airport. We board our plane and have an uneventful ride to Atlanta. Bronwen is a champ on the flight, reading her Elmo book that Michele gave us and playing with the velcro parts. Atlanta isn't as smooth--we have to hustle to make the connection and then end up sitting for an hour on the runway. We make it to Charlotte an hour late, meaning no visit with Jill and Dylan as they have to crawl through pubs at 1:00. TJ and I are jealous; we could really use the pint of beer at this point.

We arrive at Mimi and Dja Dja's house (my Mom and Dad) and Bronwen is so excited to explore the house. It was a little colder there, so Bronwen's hot pink hoodie (thanks Veronica) came in handy. Sam was keeping an eye on things from a safe distance.I just realized I need copies of Mimi's pictures to continue with the narrative. Sigh. Okay, so I'll work on a different post, publish what I have of this one, and add to it when I get more pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bronwen you vixen! I love the hoodie.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous girl! This is a great picture.I just wanted to say again how much we enjoyed our visit-short but sweet. I realized too late that I didn't get a pic with you and Sienna, oh well-next time. Love you!