Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Taking a Leap

It was February 29th, a day that only comes around once every four years, and Bronwen managed to mark the day as her own by learning yet another skill: Clapping those tiny little hands together.
Now she is happy and she knows it!






While I was working on getting some good clapping pictures, I noted that she was extremely smiley and happy--per the usual--so I told her to pose and hold it:Trouble is that the red eye light ends up making her blink, so her eyes aren't as smiley as the usually are. I tried valiantly once again to get the perfect picture. Instead, Bronwen realized how much fun the camera was and decided to go in for a closer look. Much closer. Photo session over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clap, clap, clap
Uncle Pete and I are applauding your new skill and your pretty eyes.

We love you!

mimi said...

Standing ovation for your leap!

Babsy said...

Can't wait to sing and clap with ya.

Anonymous said...

I see a tooth! Clapping because you'll try solid foods soon! Woo hoo!