Sunday, August 10, 2008

Anna Kate's Birthday

We all had a great time at Anna Kate's 6th birthday party. It was a western theme--made abundantly clear soon enough. Bronwen first spent some time "mining" for gold (pennies) but really had more fun slashing in the water and sand. Cousin Camille was also trying to find treasure.



Then she went on the swing for a bit.



Then the "mane" attraction! (horrible joke, I know.) Bronwen was terrified at first, and she held tightly on to my finger. Then she let go, gripped the saddle horn, and rode the pony like she's been doing it all her life! Hopefully she doesn't start making requests for a pony of her own. Our yard is way too tiny.

3 comments:

Jana said...

Ride 'em cowgirl!! Aunt Jan always wanted a horse when she was little. It looks like you had a great time. Let me know when momma gets you a horse :)
XOXO

mimi said...

Bronwen when your Mama and Daddy get you a horse, I'll help Aunt Jan and hold on to her finger too! You are too cute and your shoes were the bomb!!

Tiff said...

Yeah, the pony is cool and all, BUT I want to find some "gold"! OK.. so I just want to play in the dirt :)