Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cooler Morning

We had a nice, foggy morning today, so Bronwen and I went outside to play. She is one active little girl, and couldn't keep focused on any one thing. As you can tell, she is very determined.



For some of these videos, I was on the phone, so if you think you hear background babble, never fear! It is neither aliens nor voices in your head.

In this one, she is a little ADD: Oh, I want the jugs. No, I want to go over here. No wait, I need...wait, where was I going? Oh, I need the ball, yeah!





On this one, if you listen at the very beginning, you can hear the high pitch squeals of the hummingbirds. They were flying around us all morning.

3 comments:

Jana said...

I feel like we were playing outside together. Thank you for all of the videos! I am impressed that you know your left from your right. Come over and we can garden together :)

XOXO

Tiff said...

You are such a good helper, Bronwen!
I don't know if I heard Hummers, but I know I heard the distinct sound of an air-powered nail gun :)

Jen said...

Yes--definitely a nail gun as well, but right when she turns her head, you hear a high pitch squealing--it's my birds!