Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fun

I know the lighting is awful, but I need to explain the purpose of this video. Earlier, Bronwen was happily spinning on the floor with the giant bath brush and the plastic utensils she found in the pantry. Then she heard the noise: the creek of the cabinet door opening. She knows exactly what we keep in there, and she could not contain her excitement!



Now she has the feather stick, what is she going to do with it? Whatever it is, she finds it hilarious, as do I. Much more entertaining than Good Morning America--sorry Chris Cuomo.

4 comments:

Jana said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that giggle. Pepper is lucky to have a little sister who likes to play with her...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE to hear that squeal! Too cute!

Tiff said...

You make me giggle! My favorite is when you run to the other side of the room and Pepper slides in to get the feather stick!

mimi said...

Ditto on all 3 comments. Forget GMA, she's funnier than SNL!! Pepper is definitely her watch cat.
Start counting the days Bronwen, Mimi is planning a visit soon!!!!