Friday, May 15, 2009

Aunt Jana!--Chapter 1, Bubbles

Aunt Jana came down to both celebrate Bronwen's birthday and to meet Lila. Bronwen was so excited to see her. The first order of business, play outside with chalk and bubbles.



Bronwen loved playing outside. I wish I had snapped a picture of her playing with the 3-D glasses and chalk, but maybe I'll catch it another time. After a full morning of playing outside, Jana, Lila, and Bronwen decided to relax a bit on the couch. Bronwen brought her caterpillar out of her room to keep them all company.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh my! That last picture is the cutest! I wanna come play!

Jana said...

Woohoo what a good time! Blowing bubbles by myself is just not fun. DLI :)

Jen said...

I know what you mean--DLI either. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet aunt!