Saturday, October 17, 2009

Zoo Adventures

T.J. took Friday off so we could all spend the day together before the girls and I left on our N.C. trip. Bronwen was excited about going to the zoo, and I had no idea that they had decorated for their Halloween event, "Boo at the Zoo." It was awesome because Bronwen is so enamored with decorations and Halloween. I suspect she enjoyed the inflatables more than the animals!

The newest attraction to the zoo is the baby rhino. So cute!


T.J. and I spied this little guy hanging out by the monkeys.

Lila wasn't happy that the giraffes were hanging out in their barn. It was a little chilly, though.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Baby rhinos are cute but not as cute as you guys :)

Tiff said...

I agree with Jana...
Next time you are over this a way... Maybe we can visit the Western NC Nature Center...they have otters!