Sunday, December 9, 2007

Yay for Bronwen!

At long last, my smiley, happy baby has returned to me. I don't think she is 100% yet, but she certainly is back to her usual bubbly self. I have some big news to share--as I was holding her on my lap, facing me, she laughed and giggled, and I saw teeth! Two tiny little lines poking their way through the gums like crocuses at springtime.

I shall try my best to provide pictorial evidence as soon as I can, but it's an elusive sight, these tiny little teeth, and I am not sure I can get close enough in to show much. It won't stop me from trying, however.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teeth!?!?!?!?!?!

My goodness you are getting to be such a big girl. I noticed last night that Cousin Trixie has her new fangs coming in beside her baby ones. I wonder whose will come in first?

Love you,
Aunt Jan

ps go easy on your mommy with those teeth :)