Thursday, December 18, 2008

Busy Times!

We have been super-busy over here at the St.R. abode. So much so that I just haven't had time to upload anything new! Part of that does stem from the fact that I have great pics of Bronwen that I used on our Christmas card, and I am waiting to send them out (today) before uploading them here.

Some of the things we've been doing since the snow melted:
Playing with cousins:Decorating the driveway:
Digging in the dirt:Staying warm and cozy:Smelling the flowers:
Sliding:Playing with blocks:
We also had a nice visit from Chee Chee (see Babsy's 101 blog for pics).
I will try to update more regularly!
Hope everyone has a great Christmas--Bronwen's Mimi and Dja Dja (my parents) are coming in Sunday, so we might be MIA because of that. Hopefully I can keep a running pictorial update of our fun activities!

3 comments:

Jana said...

The driveway looks fab! You sure have been a busy girl. I hope you still had time to miss your Aunt Jan (nana)because I have been missing you!

Tiff said...

Yay cozy kitties!
Have a great visit with Mimi and Dja Dja, too!
Merry Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Don't go MIA for too long. We'll miss you.