Friday, December 5, 2008

Helping?

Background:

I always do laundry in Bronwen's room. I bring in the load of clothes from the dryer and drop them on her floor. There she usually jumps around in it, "sorts it" or helps me unfold whatever I've folded. Fun times. If it comes directly out of the dryer after the cycle, it's hot--and I shake out the clothes in the air before I fold them. I think that is what she is trying to do here. Sadly, she chose all the clothes from her drawers--that were already folded.

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Yay, Bronwen!
Your mommy can't complain...she is encouraging you.

Love the dance moves :)

mimi said...

Bronwen has a natural rythym and is a superstar! Actually I could use her here on laundry day. She'd put DjaDja to shame ;)

Babsy said...

That is adorable.