Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finally!

What Bronwen did over Thanksgiving week:

Build an addition on to Mimi and DjaDja's house in Shelby:
Move dirt from here:
To here:
as you can see, she moved a lot of dirt.
Play in a wagon:
Eat! (It was Thanksgiving, so there was copious amounts of this going on)
Learn about safety:
Color with my Aunt Jana, make silly faces, and learn that Uncle Pete loves beerPlay piano with Daddy
Have a slumber party with the girls (Thanks for the matching PJs Mimi!)Cuddle:
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We all did!

6 comments:

Jana said...

Uncle Pete and I had a great time too! I can't wait to color with you again...

Babsy said...

Cute, but why is everyone wearing hard hats except Bronwen??

Jen said...

Well, Barbara, the thing was that we were trying to show Bronwen that all the "cool kids" were wearing safety hats, but in her astute way, she knew we all looked ridiculous and wanted no part of it.

Anonymous said...

These photos are great! I love Bronwen's hair in the one with Jana. (Jana...you look exactly the same!!!) And I love the mommy/daughter in the pj's shot!

Tiff said...

Nice family photo!
As for the construction pics, I would have begged Dja Dja for a ride on the tractor!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time in NC! But I'm glad to have my neighbors back home... :)