Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shapes

Bronwen decided to get up early this morning--luckily she is self-entertaining. She pulled out these shape puzzles and was working on them for a good 20 minutes. Just this past weekend she was having trouble getting the triangles turned the right way. Needless to say, she is now a pro at it! I wish it wasn't so dark--I had all the lights on.



She calls the square an "engine" because it is a major component to the train, and I'm sure T.J. told her that the train part was the engine of the train. So there you go--she will never call it a square.

5 comments:

Jana said...

Just look for all the cool kids to start calling the square engine! I think I might even start :)

Tiff said...

I love that she knows the difference between circle/oval and rectangle/engine!

All the cool kids will definetly catch engine fever!

I remember when Stephen told me "trapazoid"...

Jen said...

She calls the circles "Wheels."

Fan Lü said...

Thanks for posting and sharing. It's soooooo cute!

mimi said...

Not even 2 yet and she's already an "engine"eer :) Taking after her Daddy and DjaDja it seems.....