Friday, March 27, 2009

Sick Days

It has been much too long since my last post, and no, I haven't had the new baby yet. Friday of last week, Bronwen came down with a nasty fever, and was miserable all through the weekend. The fever broke on Monday, but morphed into a head cold. Bronwen has been sneezing and coughing, as have I. The two of us were a bit of a mess for a day or two. Things are much better now, but we're still not quite up to our usual adventures and mishaps. Bronwen is handling things like a trooper! Picture is blurry; apparently I am still functioning below par.Due to feeling poorly, Bronwen has been indulging in some special activities, such as watching her favorite film: "The Muppet Movie."

3 comments:

Jana said...

I can't wait to come and watch your favorite movie with you! I love Kermit too. I hope you are a feeling better.

Tiff said...

Glad you are feeling better! It's not easy being green :)

Rowlf is one of my favorites...it's a music thing :) (And Gonzo, cause I love chickens!)

Veronica said...

Whose favorite film? I bet Mommy likes the muppets too.