Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Weekend Fun

These pics were taken a couple of weeks ago (March 8th). Just to show you Bronwen as she is enjoying her kitchen. Here she is retrieving something from the sink:
It was a cup, into which she put one of her round blocks.
The round block must be a tasty beverage, as she gives a sip to Jerry.My Bronwen loves to share, and decided Mollie wanted a taste as well! (Mollie really didn't, but she also didn't move)


Randomness:
Giant cat!Me in the kitchen, while the kitchen shenanigans were taking place. I was making cookies, and looking tired.

4 comments:

mimi said...

I can attest to the fact that when Bronwen cooks or makes beverages, it is deeelicious!!! And Jenny aren't you the Martha Stewart of Baton Rouge!!! I think you look great.

Jana said...

You have so much fun at your house! I love how she shares!
I can't wait to come and play.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand how your arms are staying so tiny. You must get at least a little bloated to make the rest of us feel better!

Tiff said...

I think you look mahvelous :)