Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Big Girl Bed

The past two weeks have been exhausting, as we have be working to rearrange our entire house to accommodate a big girl bed for Bronwen. We only have one crib, and it was time to get Lila out of the cribette--and our bedroom--and move her into the "real" crib in her own separate room. Needless to say, it was a complicated shuffle which resulted in a lot of vacuuming, grunting, rearranging, and (sadly) sawing one needless hole in a wall.

Still all worth it--Bronwen is so proud of her new bed, on loan to us from her aunt and uncle. I picked up the bedding at Target--and I am planning on painting some wall art to go with it. I am so excited about my project! Just have to wait for some art supplies to go on sale at Hobby Lobby. I swapped out this night table for another--the marble top just made me too nervous. We still have to redo the hanging stuff, so more pics of her entire room to come when that is complete.

Bed in use:And, of course, can't forget my Lila:

2 comments:

Jana said...

Bronwen,
I think you big girl bed is simply marvelous. I think I shall come to take a nap in it :)

Anonymous said...

Love the bedding! Bronwen looks so proud.