Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tools

Bronwen has been extremely interested in tools since she began helping T.J. in his workshop. Aunt Jana was kind enough to find a book all about different tools, and it is an almost daily ritual for Bronwen and T.J. to look at the book while playing with the actual tools from my toolbox. There is just nothing cuter than Bronwen saying, "Phillips head screwdriver" or "needle nose pliers."

Here Jerry helps with the sockets:

Bronwen hammers:Handing Daddy the adjustable wrench:

2 comments:

Jana said...

Bronwen,
I am glad to see that you are teaching Mr. Owl all about tools. Hopefully you all will be working on a project together soon!

Sister,
I believe I need some video proof of her ability to identify tools ;)

Veronica said...

Oh my GOSH! She's too cute. And she looks so proud of herself in that last shot, as she should be!