Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Never Would Have Thought...

If you have been following my blog for any length of time, you will know that when Bronwen was a baby, Pepper was her best friend. We used to think it was because she liked Bronwen; Later we discovered that it was more than likely because she liked Bronwen's toys. From boxes to bouncy seats Pepper was always at the ready to fill in the moment Bronwen was gone. But today, yes today, Pepper took things to a whole new level.

To wit--Lila in her Bumbo chair:
Then I see this:
I think to myself that this position cannot be comfortable, that she is just checking out the seat. I was wrong. She cozied herself up in the chair and prepared to nap. How this was comfortable, I have no idea. Yes, Pepper thinks she is a human baby.This is just a bonus because it seemed to be "cat in strange places" day. I found Mollie in here as soon as I went into our room to upload this pictures.

1 comment:

mimi said...

Lila, you are soooo beautiful!!!!
Ditto on the cats.