Monday, May 14, 2012

Bronwen's Birthday

 Bronwen's party was on the Saturday before her birthday.  She wanted Hello Kitty invitations and cake, but she wanted a princess party.  So I got princess plates, napkins, etc, and a castle bounce house, and invited her entire preschool class.  I suppose May is a busy time of year, but we ended up with several families--which was great because Lila's friends from preschool were there as well.  Mimi and Dja Dja were there, of course, and Bronwen had a blast with her friends.  So glad she had an awesome party!
Bronwen and her friend Bridget

Three Lovely Ladies!



Bounce House!

















Playing Before the party








Bronwen kept playing dead--Adam was investigating
Kids made their own pizzas
Cake!
     
Food!
5 Already!





1 comment:

Tiff said...

Looks like it was another birthday blast! I hate that I didn't make it this year. Next year, Claire and I will have to crash the party!