Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Lady of Bath

I had this brilliant idea to take some photos tonight during Bronwen's bath. She was doing some impressions. I apologize for the poor film quality. I was in a hurry to get back to Leslie's for dinner, plus I didn't use the flash--I notice Bronwen doesn't smile when the flash goes off and ends up looking surprised. Add all that together plus Bronwen's penchant for never sitting still... So I am sorry for the occasional blurriness. You'll get the idea.

See Below:

Alfalfa Bronwen:Eddie Munster Bronwen:

Lollipop Guild Bronwen:
Sanjaya Bronwen:




















Doozer Bronwen:



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are lucky I have to test kids tomorrow or I would be pacing until the post is up :) Now it will be something I can look forward to in the afternoon.

Anonymous said...

This is so worth the wait!!! I am glad that the one is called Eddie Munster instead of Aunt Jan :) I think Lollipop Bronwen is my favorite...

Anonymous said...

These are great!

mimi said...

If you add bubbles to the mix you could add Santa Bronwen, old lady Bronwen, Bronwen Freud, oh the endless possibilities......

mimi said...

Or you could strategically place said baby in different places (i.e. like she looks in the high chair) and do a "where in the world is Bronwen SanDiego"

Just a thought :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should ask Sparkles to demonstrate some of those things she was suggesting. I know I would love to see Santa Sparkles :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my...

She's too cute! I love these posts, and I am soo going to copy you!