Thursday, April 17, 2008

All Day Together

Wednesday nights TJ has his photography class. Bronwen and I get to spend the entire day together, and I am so happy when that day is as lovely as it was yesterday. We spent a great deal of time outside. We weeded the flowers (sometimes Bronwen got confused about which ones to pick), played in the pine straw, went for a long walk, visited the neighbors, and played in Donalyn's backyard. It was a great day.

The following pictures were taken after bath time. Her hair is getting so curly!

First, I surprise Bronwen by snapping her photo.Then, she sees the camera and waves a hello to her Mama.
I tell her to show off her curls.
Finally, she pics a book to read before bedtime.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bronwen,
I love to see you with all of your books. Aunt Jan is so proud. I wish we could read a bedtime story together. Can I have your jammies, please? They are super cute.

I love you,
Aunt Jan

Anonymous said...

Very cute...Don't you love those curls! I miss the baby curls! They turn into knots as the kiddos get older!