Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Daddy and Mini-Me

Bronwen was once again pitching in and pulling her weight around the household. I walked outside last night to see the following:(note: the beer is TJ's.)

I called to them and TJ looked, but his helper was too intent on the task at hand.
I decided to move around behind the beds, so I could see what these two were up to.

Yep--they were weeding. Bronwen seemed surprised to find me there, camera in hand, but once she knew I was taking her picture, she was all smiles.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bronwen,

Aunt Jana has a whole garden planted just for you. Are you available to come help me? I will pay you in Cheerios, board books, and kisses.

XOXO,
Aunt Jan

mimi said...

Two of a Kind!!! The only thing Bronwen needs is a pair of baby-burks!

Anonymous said...

Too cute...hey jen...how did you set up your post to have writing and pictures in a pattern like that? I can't figure it out. I guess I could email you, huh...I'll try that!

Babsy said...

Have you ever heard of something called:

Child Labor Laws!

Don't be shocked when you receive a call in the next few days.

Leslie said...

Pic #2 is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Bronwen, Bronwen, NOT contrary... How DOES your garden grow?
I'm so glad you had some great adventures while you were over this way. I'm just sad that I did not get to join you for any of them.
Maybe you can come see our garden sometime. :)
-Tiff