Thursday, April 3, 2008

La Dolce Vita

It is a sweet life indeed! Bronwen and I set out on several errands this afternoon. We sojourned to Whole foods, which is a place where I rue the fact I'm not fabulously rich. I would shop there exclusively for snobbish organic products and $15 a pound cheeses. Oh well. I'd rather be comfortably ensconced in my small house, spending each day with Bronwen, than full of fancy cheeses, I suppose. Still, that place is awesome.

We treated ourselves to some pomegranate gelato. I kept Bronwen in the shopping cart, went outside to the tables and we shared. She smiled and waved at passers by, and the wind was blowing through our hair. We just took the time to enjoy each minute. It was sweet indeed.

When we got home (after a couple more party-planning stops) we went outside for a bit. Below are some pictures of Bronwen seizing the day.









7 comments:

mimi said...

Dearest Bee: You've had such a busy day!! I'm so happy your Mama is getting you started early to love shopping (and eating gelato). I am counting the days to our visit.
Your Mimi :)

Anonymous said...

Bronwen
If Sparkles asks you to go shopping say NO!!! Trust me.

XOXO,
Aunt Jan

ps i love your outfit.

Leslie said...

Please take m enext time! I loooove that place :)

Anonymous said...

Whole Foods...yummy! We don't have one in Lexington...we also didn't have Dukes Mayo or Texas Pete hot sauce until a couple of months ago when I finally found them both at one Walmart in Richmond, KY. I use this in my argument to people that Kentucky is NOT the south! He..he..
Bronwen looks so happy to be outside. I still love those cheeks!

Babsy said...

They have a place called Trader Joe's up here that you and little B should check out.

Meaning:

Come visit me!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Jan loves Trader Joe's!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who needs organic whole foods when you have a backyard FULL of grass? JK ;)
Keep enjoying the beautiful days with your mama & dada~

~Tiff