Sunday, April 27, 2008

Great Weekend Already

I was going to wait until tomorrow, when our weekend was actually over, but alas, Bronwen decided 5 am was a decent hour at which to awaken this morning. I decided to allow my T.J. to get his beauty rest, and now we're playing in the office. Our activities thus far:

Friday night: Bronwen went with us to The Chimes, where we met up with Barbara (Chee Chee), Ben, The Clan, Danny, and copious amounts of spit-up. Not sure why Bronwen decided to turn on the spigot, but it wasn't pretty. She was in good cheer, however, and we made it a late night--got home at 7:45.

Saturday morning we got into the car and headed to Aunt Kadee's town for Cousin Georgia's first communion. Bronwen was a champ through church, which seemed to work up her appetite--she spent the next hour eating lunch. I believe she put away more food than all her cousins combined. It was a sight. I then took her to the backyard to enjoy the day.

Look at Daddy!Kisses!After playing in the grass, Bronwen spied a wild beast over by the swing-set. Okay, not so wild, but new to her. I think the bunny was more worried about the wild-eyed beast that was peering in at her...We stayed and visited for awhile, and then we motored home. T.J. played with Bronwen for a bit while I napped, and then we went down the street to Reece's 4th birthday party.
What did we spy?Bronwen just couldn't believe her eyes.PONIES!

And off we went for a ride, despite the rainy day!
After that, it was back home for a bath and bedtime, which for some crazy reason, came early!
Since today is beginning so early, who knows what it holds for us? Perhaps a rocket trip to the moon, a swim with the dolphins, or maybe just peek-a-boo. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

mimi said...

WOW!! Bronwen you are such a socialite. With a weekend like that I know how it ended -- with some pretty awesome dreams I'm sure. I am so jealous that you got to ride a real pony. I guess I'll go over to your room her at Mimi's and ride the pony I got you. Sniff. I sure miss you and can't wait for our visit.

XOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

I wish my weekend involved parties and ponies and bunnies, oh my!

Sister you look very pretty :)