Monday, September 22, 2008

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Seeing how Bronwen so enjoys the fruits (fruit) of my labor, I decided to let her help us with some overdue gardening.

Thanks to Mimi for her garden tools. She was really enjoying them. I tried to separate the rake from the spade, but she pitched a fit and would not be calmed until they were back together. Far be it from me to argue with "Her Gardening Highness."



We decided she needed some hand protection. I know they are on the wrong hands, but they are also 100 sizes too big.
This picture is right before TJ hands her the shovel, so he can go relax with a home brew while she works.

5 comments:

Babsy said...

"Is my beer over there?"

Nice Teej.

Nice.

Babsy said...

Oh, she is so cute. I can't wait to see little Oliver.

Jen said...

Barbara--He said, "There is poison ivy over here." I couldn't figure out what you were talking about for a minute because he wasn't drinking that particular afternoon!

Jana said...

Bronwen,
Aunt Jan needs help in her garden. Could you please come over?

XOXO

Tiff said...

Yay- BTV is back!
Hey, TJ... whacha got behind your back?
I love that even thought B has the wrong glove on... it's turned upside down so it's on her hand the right way. :)
And I love that Mimi gave her pink and yellow tools.