Friday, September 26, 2008

Snack Time

Since the weather has been perfect, and also since I've been only giving Bronwen one nap a day, we've been indulging in a mid morning snack outside each day.


The following pictures and dialogue represent actual words and events. Names have not been changed to protect the innocent.

Jen: "Bronwen, do you like your snack?"
Bronwen--smiles and holds up goldfish.Jen: "Bronwen, before you take another bite, make sure you've finished all of the bite in your mouth, okay?"

Bronwen--Proves to her mama that her mouth is indeed empty.
And now, my problem solving genius:
Disclaimer: please ignore my legs in this video. Note to self: wear long pants. Ugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great videos! (I wish mine would load!) I love the "sea food" photo too!

Tiff said...

I'm digging your choice of chair!
Plus... I love fishes cause they're sooo delicious! Something goldfish :)