Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So sleepy....

I took two videos of this--but sadly, the blinds were open behind her for the first one, so the glare is disconcerting.

We hadn't even had a strenuous day--she was fussy in the morning, and we played outside a little. We went to the grocery store. Then I thought she might be hungry. She was, but she kept closing her eyes as she ate, as if the effort to do both was too much for her. At one point she even seemed to nod off. It was then I decided to get the video.

She went down for a nap shortly after this video.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Lauren was that age, I'd just put her in daycare. I was working in an adjacent building, and her teacher called me during lunch to see if I could stop by really quick. When I did, she was taking her nap at the lunch table, while all of the other kids were eating. I wished I'd had my camera. (Now, I keep my camera in my purse at ALL times!)

Jana said...

Bronwen,

Thank you for teaching me a new way to wipe my mouth! I know you were tired from all of the work your mama made you do...

Tiff said...

Classic! I believe Mike has a few pics of me asleep in my high chair...I think one of them is with birthday cake.

Anyhoo...what's up with the cat food bowl on the tray? (kidding)

Leslie said...

I don't know what's better either...sleeping or eating. Leave it to a child to do both.