Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bronwen gets Practice

Bronwen and I had the pleasure of watching Gracie yesterday. Sadly, I didn't properly document our activities, but I had to charge the camera's batteries, and I was working on remembering what having a tiny little baby entails. Luckily, Gracie is an absolute angel, so we had no problems at all. I just need more lap space, which I will have come April.

So today I will try to show our day as best as I can. It depends on how cooperative the tiny people remain.

Here is our day so far. Leslie dropped off Gracie, who looked like this--and still does:Bronwen was once again excited to have the baby here. She likes Gracie's car seat toys (see frog on table) and called one of her friends to tell all about it. This is the face I got when I asked her to smile.

4 comments:

mimi said...

Gracie looks so sweet. But I have to wonder: Is Bronwen making an editorial comment about having to share you?? :)

Jana said...

Bronwen,
I think that is a lovely smile. Were you trying to call me? I am sorry I am at work and couldn't take your call :(
I can tell you are going to be a great big sister. Babies like when you stick your tongue out at them. I used to to it to you call of the time :)

Babsy said...

Space Heater? Really Jenny?

What is it 40 degrees down there?

Leslie said...

Thanks mimi! She is sweet:)