Thursday, January 15, 2009

Part 2, While Gracie Slept

Bronwen played with her Elmo See and Say, her alphabet letters, her zoo, her crayons, and her kitchen:



Then she helped out with household chores. At the end of the video, she is sliding the mop back and forth, and following it with her head. It's hard to tell because she was right next to me, almost in my lap. Note how well she turns the Swiffer back over when it flips.



After all those chores, Bronwen wanted to play with the cats; see if you can spy Pepper:



Finally, Gracie was awake and Bronwen was eating her lunch. Gracie is a snuggle bug and likes to be held. Here is evidence that Bronwen is sweet and loves the baby, despite her Mama's holding her. My apologies for the shoddy camera work. I couldn't tell if I was actually getting Gracie in there or not. And then my camera ran out of memory...oops.

7 comments:

Jana said...

W0W what a busy day! Sister why don't you unscrew some of that swifter handle and let her just use the bottom piece. She wouldn't drop it so much. I wish I could have been there to play too. Gracie sure is cute!

Jen said...

Sister--I have thought of this, and she gets very irate if you "dumb it down" for her. I tried unscrewing the handle part, and she got quite upset despite the more appropriate size. TJ succeeded in removing the center bit--she likes the handle--but don't forget, I actually USE it myself and felt ridiculous bending over with a tiny mop.

Jana said...

Don't try to act like you ever use a swifter now. You are just worried about the child labor laws. I do like the handle as well.

Babsy said...

Oh Gracie Mae...too sweet

mimi said...

Girls, it was actually I who suggested using only part of the "swiffer" mop. Jana, if you had really used one you'd know how it was spelled. LOL
The baby and Bronwen are so cute and I know Bronwen can't wait for a new baby sister!

Jen said...

Jana, she is right, which means she had a really bad idea first.

Mom--does that make you happy?

Leslie said...

Thanks Jana!