Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lunch Today

Nothing too terribly exciting, but Bronwen's Mimi was complaining that I wasn't updating the blog enough. I tried to explain that we have been terribly busy, but I realized how lame of an excuse that was. So here she is--I now present, Bronwen at the end of lunch time!



Just some clarification:
When I ask her about the stamp, she says, "Dance!" because that is what she did at music today--amid other things. Also at the beginning of the video--she is actually the one who pressed the button on the camera, so that is why it is kind of an odd start.

Continued:

8 comments:

Jana said...

Bronwen
You are funny girl! I love how you chair dance. I am sure that you will be a pro at car dancing. Let me go find my ABBA cd so we can rock out.

Babsy said...

Wow, Jenny. Baby B looks so sleepy. Are you drugging that poor child?

mimi said...

Thank you Bronwen!! Mimi is now happy again. I love couscous too, but by the look on your face, I'm not sure how well it was seasoned. I agree with Aunt Jana about the chair dancing, you've got the rythym and the moves for sure. I love you and miss you.
Cheers!!!

Jen said...

My food is ALWAYS well-seasoned.

Tiff said...

Bronwen,
I am so proud of you for eating tomatoes! I ate some last night. Yes. I ate a tomato.
Tell your mom to stop teaching you bad habits like talking with your mouth full!

Jen said...

Wow--I am taking some hits on this post, from accusations to drugging my child to not properly seasoning my food...to teaching bad manners...

Maybe I'll just quit blogging. So there.

Anonymous said...

Bronwen, you are such a trooper for performing during lunch time. Mama should know better than to ask you questions while you're trying to eat. Daddy understands if you just want to enjoy your lunch, especially because Mama is correct that her food is always properly seasoned (and I've never found drugs, that I can recall...). What Mimi means is that she sometimes likes to add cous cous to her salt.
- Daddy

Jana said...

I believe I was nothing but complimentary, just like an angle. Please don't take away my BTV just like Sparkles so cruelly took away my MTV. You know no good came from that...I watch The City.