Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bath and Buddies

T.J. thought it great fun to rig a camera from the shower curtain. Bronwen had a splendid time posing and playing. I included this picture because if you click it, you can clearly see how long her hair really is--except when it's dry, it curls up and looks like it hasn't grown in a year!
Here Bronwen is channeling Elvis with her shampoo-do. (She is holding a duck that her Aunt Jana gave her for her birthday. T.J. calls it "Mr. Special Duck" because he has a life jacket on...and what duck needs a floatation device unless he has some sort of special need?)"Bye-Bye!"
This picture has nothing to do with the bath, obviously, but I wanted everyone to see the awesome hat Aunt Jana knitted for Bronwen. It is the perfect color for her eyes! Mollie didn't even mind having to share her couch with Bronwen. Progress!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I love the bath shots and the hat is adorable. Can I get one of those spiffy hats, Jana?

Tiff said...

Very cute! B's hair is so long!
Nice hat! Good job, Jana :)

Jana said...

Wow I was mentioned twice in one blog!!! Thank you Sister and Bronwen. I am so happy you like your hat. It looks fab.

Melnasty I will let you know when I start taking orders ;)