Saturday, February 7, 2009

Daddy's Helper

The toilet paper holder has been getting looser lately, and I enlisted T.J.'s superior handyman skills to assist in remedying the situation. Little did I know that he in turn would bring his trusty assistant. I came from my shower to find the two of them, heads bent over the coffee table. I assumed they were coloring, but I was wrong. The were examining various tools, anchors, and screws from the toolbox. The next thing I know, Bronwen is hammering the anchors into the walls of the bathroom. I missed that by getting the camera, but this is what immediately followed:



After the anchors have been installed, T.J. has Bronwen utilize her trusty screwdriver and screw the plate into the wall.



When he says "This isn't working," it isn't because of his pint sized pal; it's because the anchors aren't holding in the wall. Bronwen was saying, "New" and I didn't understand that she was trying to leave the bathroom to run back to the coffee table to fetch some new tools. She was astute enough to know that they needed something different!

4 comments:

Jana said...

Wow!!! You know I think she is the smartest person I know but this takes the cake! You know Dad is going to be so excited.

I am a wee concerned that you not only use her to clean your house but now she is doing home repairs.

I was wondering since you are having another baby perhaps you might give me Bronwen, pretty please :)

Tiff said...

Yay Bronwen!
You should start your own show on DIY!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Aunt Jana, you can't have Bronwen. Who would we have to train our little Sprout?

- Daddy

Jana said...

TJ

I am starting to think I may not like you very much...

Seriously she is really smart, she can have Sprout trained in a couple of hours and be on the next flight to Jersey. Don't be selfish.