Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Bronwen and I were working on a top-secret project for her Daddy. Here, Bronwen explains what she is doing:



Bronwen shows her paintbrush:Bronwen puts the googlie eyes on the heart:



I figured out that video-ing toward the windows was NOT the best idea, so I apologize for the bad video quality. When I finally figured things out, I began running out of memory space! Here Bronwen is decorating what will become the arms and backing:



Ta-Da! Finished Product:

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

4 comments:

Jana said...

OMG That is the cutest valentine I have ever seen. Bronwen you are super talented and I like how you are able to color with both hands!
Happy Valentine's Day!

I love you and I miss you!
XOXO

Tiff said...

Very nice! Your Daddy will LOVE it!

Happy Valentine's Day, St. Romains!

Jen said...

He did love it!

Veronica said...

Wow, Bronwen! Lindsey and I did the same thing (see our blog)!
You're very talented.