Monday, July 14, 2008

Daddy and his Girl

We all know who the star of the show is, but I wanted to take a moment to spotlight the man behind the scenes. T.J. is a great dad--he is usually the first one up with Bronwen in the morning, changing whatever diaper surprise she has for him, and the first thing he does when he comes home is make a beeline for his baby.

Together they go for runs, play with toys, read books, and giggle like crazy. TJ. is sweet enough to give her a bath, get her in her P.J.s and put her to be each night in order to give me a break! He is a great dad!

And yes, he is even willing to endure ridicule for his skinny-whiteness just so his baby will have a chance to play in a pool.

7 comments:

mimi said...

Bronwen you couldn't have a better Daddy in the whole world!! (But I knew that when I picked him for your Mama ;)

Pity the poor boys who come callin' when you're in your 30's!!!

Jana said...

Do you have a big pool now? Where did you get it? I want one :) It looks like you guys had fun this weekend.

I miss you all.

XOXO Aunt Jan

Note: skinny white boy comments have been removed to protect the innocent :)

Babsy said...

You forgot to mentioned he runs a great business for a life saving product.

Tiff said...

Bronwen,
I know your Daddy is awesome because he has on a Guiness T-shirt and Birkenstocks!
Plus my daddy speaks highly of your daddy, so I know your daddy is a good daddy... :)

I'm not so skinny anymore, but I can sympathize with the paleness...

Leslie said...

Awwwww! I can't wait.

Jen said...

Okay, so we don't have a big pool. The pool was Leslie and Aaron's from across the street. I say "was" because they have since upgraded. I'm sure there will be pics soon!

Latharia said...

Oh, these are great photos! :) Thanks for stopping by my blogs! I'll have to check out the blog you've got with your sister! Always happy to have more blogs to enrich my brain & expand my horizons!