Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Video Out-takes

Yes, I realize it is in the morning, and I am asking her to find the moon. Seems confusing, ah, but only to a less-complex child! The moon was clearly visible and she pointed right to it. I know I should save moon-sightings for night, but lately she's been in bed sleeping before the moon rose. Also, if I have point to and look at the sun she'll damage her sight forever: Not the best option, certainly!


Thanks to Aunt Jana, Bronwen now has stylish Hello Kitty sunglasses. Don't worry--they were not harmed in the making of this video. I think this will explain why she was trying to still find her belly button when we were looking at the turtle.

3 comments:

Jana said...

Your sunglasses look fab, dahling :) I am just jealous they didn't have a pair for my abnormally larde head. Then we could be twins. Good job finding the moon during the day. Any baby could find it at night, even Liam McDermott. You are truly advanced :)

XOXO
Aunt Nanana

Tiff said...

You have hints of Audrey Hepburn!

Leslie said...

Ok, B's adorable, but i'm more concerned with how you get so many videos on your blog...that vacation post ruined me...