Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday Morning

It's almost like you were there, isn't it? I know I've been taking videos outside quite a bit, but I think you'll agree that the lighting is much better than inside the house. Also, she is fresh and ready for action! The mornings are not as hot, so we try to enjoy outside time while we can.

Today Bronwen once again had a trusty lemon, but soon she discovered that the dirt was more interesting and apparently tasty too.

Plus, she does something for the first time ever...watch and see!

3 comments:

Jana said...

TJ move your arm! Bronwen I am blowing kisses back at you :)

Anonymous said...

Go Bronwen! That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiff said...

Bronwen,
It makes me smile to see you playing in the dirt! I love how you wipe your hands off on your daddy, too :) instead of your pretty shirt.