Monday, July 28, 2008

Time with Daddy

Sunday I departed the abode to dine with my wonderful friends and an upscale Chinese eatery. T.J. was excited to have the baby all to himself for a couple of hours. I came home to smiles and giggles, and I inquired as to what they had been doing whilst I was away. Bronwen wasn't saying too much, and T.J. was saying even less. I did some digging, and discovered photographic evidence of what silliness they had gotten into. Apparently they were doing impressions:

Ventriloquist and (her) dummy:John McEnroe:
Julia Child:I am glad they found such a great game to play while I was gone. T.J. also made Bronwen cook dinner, consisting of lemon with a side of lemonade. Delicious!

6 comments:

Tiff said...

Great pictures! I choose a favorite.
However, I am concerned about Bronwen playing Julia Child... isn't she a little young for wine?

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Jana said...

OMG! I finally see TJ in Bronwen. It took awhile but she looks like Teej in the Julia Child pic! Please don't ever leave me alone with TJ though, flashbulbs make me nervous :)

Great photos T.J. Leibovitz...

Babsy said...

Jana? Are you kidding?
She looked like Teej in the womb.

The pictures are adorable. Glad they had a fun day while we boozed it up at Chang's.

mimi said...

Bronwen you have the McEnroe profile down!!! I love your choice of "dummies" too. No one else has tried the ventriloquist giant act, so I know you'll be famouos.

Tiff said...

I must admit, the Macenwhatever (I can't spell it) picture is my favorite... So Bronwen, when are you going to start selling Bran cereal? *G*