Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 14th

T.J. still isn't home from his business trip (return delayed by the Louisiana blizzard of 2010), and the girls and I are going a little crazy. Bronwen didn't want to do anything after we got home from church, until I suggested some Valentine's Day fun. I first tried out a sensory activity. I did try to get Lila to nap, but she sensed she was missing out on fun, so she refused. I didn't want to extend the bean activity for too long because I knew Lila would want to play with (eat) the beans.

I love how Bronwen is so careful not to spill...erm...the beans.

video

video

On to the art portion of our day. Looks like we weren't the only ones having some Valentine's fun!
video

video

1 comment:

mimi said...

Bronwen I love your artistic talent and I'm so happy you found Valentine treasures in the beans. Lila were you wearing a Valentine bib? :)