Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17

Still battling a monster headache today, but some good moments to share from tonight:

First of all, Bronwen went to nap with no diaper for the first time. She wore her underpants and kept them dry. Yay day 1. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

Lila was out of her bath playing in her room, and Bronwen came running in with some toys for her sister, saying, "See how sweet I am, Daddy?" (keep in mind she was bringing her toys because she had taken something from Lila in the first place.)

Right after we assured her that she was, indeed, sweet, she went to the front of the room and announced, "All right class!" I nudged T.J. to get his attention, and I said,
"What are we learning about today?"
Bronwen: "Amphibians."
T.J.: "What is an amphibian?"
Bronwen: "It is an animal that can live under the water and on the land."

Lesson learned.

1 comment:

Jana said...

I know who to call now when I need help with lesson plans.