Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 5th

Amid all the excitement of birthday parties and Easter, I managed to catch a cold. Nothing major, just stuffed up and have some chest congestion. Bronwen, too, has the runny nose, but she is a trooper and pushing through it fine. I told her in the morning that I was not feeling well and she said, "Don't worry, Mama. I will cuddle you, and you will feel all better."

In the evening she got her chance, crawling into bed with me and wrapping her little arms around my neck. She said, "There, there, Mama, you feel better now." I totally did. I wonder if there is some way to bottle that sweetness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you figure out a way to bottle up those sweet moments, please let me know. You could be rich! :)

Jana said...

So sweet, I guess it makes up for all of the sister moments :)