Saturday, December 4, 2010

Decorating the Tree

We got a gorgeous tree at the farm; although I didn't realize how enormous it was until we got it home, and the top was scraping the ceiling. The girls were so excited about decorating it that we had to start immediately after we arrived home from church. Lila kept taking ornaments off the tree, but that was okay. Bronwen tried to show her the "right" way to do it.

There were a couple of pictures of me too, but TJ had the camera on the tripod kind of low, and right now the worst angle of me is from the bottom up. Therefore, he gets to have all the picture glory.

Lila did find her niche at the end, discovering that cleaning up the pine needles was super fun too.

2 comments:

Jana said...

I am going to put up our tree...can I borrow Lila for the clean up please :)

Tiff said...

It really is a pretty tree!
I'm glad the shower hooks didn't get lost on it. ;)