Saturday, September 22, 2007

Feeling Better

It started with the sniffles--and then they seemingly went away. Then they came back, not happy at being thwarted. Yes, poor Bronwen was pretty miserable for a couple of days, her nose alternating between stuffed and running. It was miserable for her--especially when she was trying to eat; which meant it was almost as miserable for me, not being able to fix things straight away.

Luckily she didn't have a fever and was in decently good spirits, so we didn't feel like medical intervention was necessary. We did get some great advice (thanks again, Veronica), but I just couldn't use the bulb suction thing in her nose. It just gave me the creeps. Maybe because of 5th grade when I learned that the nasal passages were the pathway for brain removal. I realize it would take some massive suction, but still...it's psychological.

Friday was the worst day, and over the weekend everything dried up on its own. She can now breathe and eat comfortably. Hurrah!

She can also sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby B
I have been suffering from the same problem, perhaps we are allergic to being apart. Come visit me soon so we can both enjoy eating again!