Saturday, September 8, 2007

Tailgating with TJ

Bronwen went tailgating for the second time today--the first time she went tailgating she was but a zygote, and no one knew she was lurking about in my uterus. Luckily the mimosas haven't done any permanent damage.

She still had fun then, though, and today she enjoyed the experience even more.

We weren't planning on tailgating today--by "we" I mean Bronwen and I. TJ had planned to go all along, and I was still worried about the heat. It never feels like football season to me until it's chilly outside. Blame it on being from NC.

Anyhow, this morning TJ and I got up, and I saw that it was pleasant outside (at 7:30 am) and made the executive decision that we would go with him for a little while.

I found the purple tie-dyed outfit Jessica sent to her, fetched her fancy-schmancy hat, and we were on our way!She spat up all over this outfit about 1.5 minutes later, so we had a back-up, of course. TJ was proud and happy to have her there. He held her for a little bit while I was eating a shrimp burrito. She was working on eating her finger.
Her cousins were helping entertain her, and Anna Kate and I had a long conversation about animals and insects. Sydney, Anna Kate, and Shelby posed along with Uncle Jonathan and TJ for a picture. Take one:

Take two:

It was getting a little toasty out around 10:30, so Bronwen and I decided to head on out. We had a good time while we were there. I know TJ will want Bronwen to watch the game with him tonight--but sadly it will be past her bedtime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics!! Bronwen is adorable, and does indeed resemble Fozzy The Bear. Eerie. Sydney had a green onesie that made her look alarmingly like the character "Plankton" from Sponge Bob Squarepants, except for the fact that Plankton only has one (albeit huge) eye. Uncle Mo