Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sleepy Time

Update

Last night was pretty good--Thanks to Veronica for the sleeper PJs--see picture!


I only put her on her tummy for a little while to see if that would calm down the kicking a bit. It seemed to work, but she started sounding a little wheezy and congested (snorting like a wart hog). This got her awake again, so I held her, cuddled her, and she returned to dreamland.

She needed a feeding around midnight, and then didn't wake again until 4am. Aye, but this was the rub...she was up and ready for a fiesta. I brought her to the back and played with her for a bit. She was all smiles and giggles; she practiced her raspberry blowing skills (I got showered with the all her efforts).

5:30 I woke TJ up and tag-teamed him. I could hear her chatting away to him as he shaved and got ready for work. By 6 am she was worn out (imagine that), and we both slept until about 7:30.

She did spend the entire night in her crib though.
Check Spelling

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Big girl bed for Bronwen :) Still looking for my matching pjs...

Anonymous said...

Veronica says: awwwww! she looks so sweet. She fits into those pj's better than I thought. I will be sending you more shortly.

:)